To reduce food waste and global warming
When we waste food goes to the landfill and rots, it produces methane and releases a greenhouse gas more than 25 times of carbon monoxide
Eco-Friendly due to we uses the microorganisms to decompose
- No chemicals used
- To import the Microorganisms from Korea
- Specifically researched and developed
- Registered with the patent
Simple operating , fastest electricity, energy savings and odor free
- Just place the food into the waste bin and waiting to scoop it out
- Makes food waste into fertilizer within 24 hrs
- The electricity costs average about 100 baht per month
- There is no rotten smell of food waste or worms, mouse and insects infestations
The right shape and size makes its perceived value and quality
- Capacity 2 kg/day, suitable for the family
- It’s cheaper than the other Brand up to 2.5 times of price
- It’s cheaper and also has the capacity more than equal.
- Just fill the microorganisms only one time at first.
- There are not required to replace the expensive filters every 3 months.
- Helps to reduce the humidity and eliminate odors very well
- 1 year warranty (Free labor cost and spare parts)
COMPOSTER VS. DEHYDRATOR
- Use the microorganism to decompose
- There is no required to maintenance or replace the expensive filters
- The fertilizers are ready to use no need to mix with the soil
- Waste food can be added any time. It’s like using a refrigerator.
- There will be chop and tear your food waste. However it is drying food waste, it is not decomposition. If it is exposed to water there will be putrid again.
- Very high running costs as expensive filters are required every 3 months.
- It must be taken to the landfill in the soil to avoid from pets.
- Make it per around same as a rice cooker
Principle of operation
The microorganism or microbe is an organism that eat a remaining food from us
1.Input the food waste to the compost bin.
2.Closing the cover top of the composter bin then the food waste is stirred thoroughly and the intelligent control system will adjust the temperature up to 7/18 to be suitable for the growth of microorganisms for efficient degradation
3.When the machine works for a 24 hour long duration, food waste will be destroyed completely. The machine will filter dust and smell , thus preventing any disturbing and harmful odor.
4.If for a house where 6 people live, The food waste composter will take about 1-2 months until it’s going to be full, when the level of fertilizer reaches to the red line then scoop the fertilizer out.
How to use it
Thinking of this food waste composter as the stomach of your home, There is no trash.
Input the food waste การใส่เศษอาหาร
- Filter the liquid before adding it into the compost bin.
- Do not add any solids in the composter bin such as: bones, shells, crabs, corn cobs, fruit pellets, etc.
- In each day we should not add the food waste over the capacity of the composter bin.
- If the fertilizer is more wetness and sticks together in lumps we can press the “Dehumidifier Level” button to decrease the humidity.
- Must be plugged in at all times
- No need to scoop out every day waiting until it’s going to be full then scoop the fertilizer out.
- Before scooping out the fertilizer, make sure the fertilizer is dry (Humidity at 15-20%) and you can press the “Dehumidifier Level” button to decrease the humidity.
- Do not scoop the fertilizer out over the stirring propeller in the compost bin. Then keep the fertilizer remains in the tank for the further fermentation
- The fertilizer from the Food waste composter will be a full-scale of organic fertilizer. It should be used with a few fertilizers.
- If it is used as garden soil we have to mixed with the soil first. The best ratio is 10/1 (10 part of garden soil to 1 part of fertilizer)
- Separate the water and food before added into the waste bin
- Do not add any solids in the composter bin such as: bones, shells, crabs, corn cobs etc.
- Must be plugged in at all times
- Do not scoop the fertilizer out over the stirring propeller in the compost bin
- Do not added the waste food over 2 kg /day
- Should wait for the fertilizer in the tank to decompose and dry before scooping it out.
- Do not put anything under the composter bin or cover with the foam box because it will obscure the ventilation.
- The fertilizers produced are 100% organic fertilizers. It should be used with a few fertilizers or a mixture with soil. The best ratio is 10/1 (10 part of garden soil to 1 part of fertilizer)
- Do not add the food which is more salt and sour such as a half kilogram of chilly powder